- Completed applications are will be due March 1, 2019. All applications submitted by the deadline will receive equal consideration. Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered if space is available.
- Recommendation letters are due March 8, 2019. You will enter the email of your letter writer on the application form above, and we will contact them after you submit your application. However, it is strongly recommended that you contact them ahead of time to make sure their letter arrives on time.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent out approximately three weeks after the application deadline.
- If you are accepted or placed on the waitlist, you will have one week to confirm your intent to attend. To confirm you need to submit your vaccination records, proof of insurance, an optional financial aid form and a $500 deposit (unless you request a deposit waiver on your financial aid form).
- The full tuition minus the amount covered by financial aid will be due approximately one week after that.
Students must be in 10th grade at the time of application and going into 11th grade in Fall 2019. Please note that admitted students will have to provide evidence of health insurance and vaccination records before attending the program.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have an interest in AI (no previous AI or programming background is required).
- Have leadership skills and the potential to make broader impact.
- Be passionate about creating an inclusive and diverse environment.
Admission to Princeton AI4ALL is need-blind, meaning that all complete applications are given full consideration regardless of the applicant's income. This aid will be offered in the form of partial and full scholarships. Aid is granted based upon need.
Students who wish to be considered for financial aid must fill out and submit the Financial Aid Application after being accepted into the program.
Tuition for Princeton AI4ALL is $6000. It includes housing and dining in supervised Princeton residences, towels and bedding, field trip expenses, instruction, course materials, and transportation between Princeton University and Newark International Airport. Extensive financial aid is available.