Applications for Summer 2024 are Open!
- Application form is here.
- Deadline is March 15th, 2024.
- The application asks you to answer some short answer questions and some demographic information, and to supply an academic transcript and the contact information of someone to write a letter of recommendation. See our FAQ for details regarding accepted recommenders.
- The 2024 Princeton AI4ALL application will open in February.
- Application deadline is March 15th, 2024.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent out approximately two weeks after the application deadline.
- If you are accepted or placed on the waitlist, you will have a week to confirm your intent to attend within a week of your notice of acceptance or waitlist status. To confirm, you need to submit your intent to attend form and financial documentation supporting your eligibility, or your waitlist confirmation form.
Students must be in 10th grade at the time of application and going into 11th grade in Fall 2024.
Starting in Summer 2024, students must also:
- Live in the United States. Students who live and attend school abroad, including US citizens, will not be considered.
- Meet at least one of the socioeconomic conditions below:
- Combined household income does not exceed $60,000.
- Your family income or circumstances qualify you to receive free or reduced-price lunch in your high school.
- Your family income or circumstances qualify you to receive an SAT or ACT fee waiver.
The application requires an academic transcript and the contact information of someone to write a letter of recommendation, alongside some short answer questions and questions about the applicant. See our FAQ for details regarding accepted recommenders.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have an interest in AI (no previous AI or programming background is required).
- Have leadership skills and the potential to make broader impact.
- Be passionate about creating an inclusive and diverse environment.
Starting in Summer 2024, program costs will be covered by Princeton AI4ALL, including housing, meals, and the trip to Washington, D.C. Assistance with travel expenses to and from Princeton is available.
This is made possible thanks to generous support from the Princeton Computer Science Department, Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy, AI4ALL Organization, Princeton School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Princeton Center for Statistics and Machine Learning, and the Princeton Office of Information Technology. We will take into account additional considerations beyond those outlined above to ensure that every admitted student is able to participate.