- Applications for the 2020 program will be open sometime in early 2020 (most likely February), with an application deadline sometime in later March or early April.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent out approximately two weeks after the application deadline.
- If you are accepted or placed on the waitlist, you will have a week to confirm your intent to attend within a week of your notice of acceptance or wait list status. To confirm, you need to submit your intent to attend form and an optional financial aid request form (and supporting documentation), or your waitlist confirmation form.
- The full tuition minus the amount covered by financial aid will be due approximately one week after that.
Students must be in 10th grade at the time of application and going into 11th grade in Fall 2020. Please note that admitted students will have to provide evidence of health insurance and vaccination records before attending the program.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have an interest in AI (no previous AI or programming background is required).
- Have leadership skills and the potential to make broader impact.
- Be passionate about creating an inclusive and diverse environment.
Admission to Princeton AI4ALL is need-blind, meaning that all complete applications are given full consideration regardless of the applicant's income. This aid will be offered in the form of partial and full scholarships. Aid is granted based upon need, and comes in the form of a grant (i.e. it is not expected to be repaid).
Students who wish to be considered for financial aid must fill out and submit the Financial Aid Application after being accepted into the program.
Tuition for Princeton AI4ALL is $6,000. It includes housing and dining in supervised Princeton residences, towels and bedding, field trip expenses, instruction, course materials, and transportation between Princeton University and Newark International Airport. Extensive financial aid is available.