- We expect our application portal to go live on or before March 10, 2019. In the meantime, please see our application and list of required documents, and feel free to begin assembling now in anticipation of our go live date above.
- Completed applications will be due March 22, 2019. All applications submitted by the deadline will receive equal consideration. Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered if space is available.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent out approximately two weeks after the application deadline (April 12, 2019).
- If you are accepted or placed on the waitlist, you will have until April 19, 2019 to confirm your intent to attend. To confirm you need to submit your vaccination records, proof of insurance, a $500 deposit and/or an optional financial aid & deposit waiver request form (and supporting documentation).
- The full tuition minus the amount covered by financial aid will be due approximately one week after that (April 26, 2019).
Students must be in 10th grade at the time of application and going into 11th grade in Fall 2019. Please note that admitted students will have to provide evidence of health insurance and vaccination records before attending the program.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have an interest in AI (no previous AI or programming background is required).
- Have leadership skills and the potential to make broader impact.
- Be passionate about creating an inclusive and diverse environment.
Admission to Princeton AI4ALL is need-blind, meaning that all complete applications are given full consideration regardless of the applicant's income. This aid will be offered in the form of partial and full scholarships. Aid is granted based upon need.
Students who wish to be considered for financial aid must fill out and submit the Financial Aid Application after being accepted into the program.
Tuition for Princeton AI4ALL is $6000. It includes housing and dining in supervised Princeton residences, towels and bedding, field trip expenses, instruction, course materials, and transportation between Princeton University and Newark International Airport. Extensive financial aid is available.